Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Real AssClowns of Tampa Bay™

Last week I told my friend Birch about the latest installment in The Real AssClowns of Tampa Bay™. He called me today and said, "Penelope, you're like a Nam Vet. You go into Midas to get a new muffler, a car backfires and you hit the ground." (I love my Birch). He goes on and says, "This turd is insignificant, but he got you where you hurt." Birch was absolutely right. I am looking for Charlie around every corner!

When I meet a nice Man and we decide we are going to go steady, I am going to have to say, "Nice Man, I wanna go steady with you but I am like a Nam Vet at Midas. Please don't backfire around me."

1 comment:

  1. The problem is the rest of us suffer from the fallout of the Assclowns and get lumped in with them with any misstep, intentional or not.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!