Thursday, March 4, 2010

Djibouti

So I just got back from dinner with an old friend. We had lost touch and saw each other by chance at Greenwise the other day. We had not seen each other since 2003. I had to fill her in on Dillhole, Marriage, Vienna, Cougar Stage, Dry Spell and Fish Sticks. Thank GOD for wine. She filled me in on her divorce and Djibouti.

Djibouti is a place in Northern Africa that is pronounced kinda like J'Booty. Long f'ed up story short--my friend's ex tried to get alimony. He lost. The only place he could find employment was in Djibouti. Apparently it is the asshole of Africa. I laughed my ass off listening to the stories. I said he is in J'Booty without J'K-Y! What an ass clown. Apparently he hooked up with a woman on match.com (THE place to find married losers) and had a brief fling while my friend was still married to him. He gave the match.com woman my friend's gas grill as a token of his appreciation for her services. He deserves to have my size 8 1/2 pointy toe stiletto up his J'Booty. 

Here's a map you can get the full effect:


Surrounded by Ethiopia and Somalia. That's all Black Hawk Down and shit.I believe there is karma...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!