Thursday, March 4, 2010

Trivia/Sexual Chocolate/Jeans

George sent me this email today:


Q. What is the longest American song title?


A. "How can you believe me when I say I love you when you know I've been a liar all my life"

I don't suppose that was at your trivia contest.  The combination of your blog and a trivia contest made me remember it.  As you know I am full of useless knowledge.


George was always one to reckon with in Trivia Pursuit or Jeopardy. Our team did great last night. The question we missed had to do with men who've won an Oscar more than once (a b.s. question in my opinion). 

There is a guy on the team "Sexual Chocolate" who was quite cute. I considered giving him a GreenlightCard™ and then I saw his jeans. Never date a guy that spends more money on denim than you do....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!