Tuesday, March 16, 2010

If You Can Read This...You're In My Way

Some days everywhere I turn I feel like I am hit with negativity. Not today. 



I've written about Bess the Book Bus before and I am gonna do it again...there is no way I can have a negative thought today thinking about this little guy and his smile. This picture was on my friend Jenn's Facebook this morning (hope you don't mind me lifting it Jenn--I need it to make my point).

She decided she wanted to make a difference and she is doing it.

Jenn does great work and needs all the help she can get. Please vote for Bess the Book Bus. It is only a couple of clicks!

http://www.refresheverything.com/BesstheBookBus

Love his t-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!