Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Assholes and Liars Get to Keep Real Names

Back from the trivia tournament. Very fun. 2 Rolling Rocks on board and ready to blog some more...

So, believe it or not, SOB replied:

I don't really now how to respond.  My biggest apology is useless and probably meaningless. I understand.  But am truly sorry. I will not make the usual excuses.

Oh Girl, and I responded....this is the abridged version. I took out some graphic things to protect me. Recall that assholes and liars get to keep their real names...I will stop at first names. He is a liar and a cheat. His name is Joe and on here he will be Joe Dirt.





I am actually very surprised that you responded. I had figured you would be a coward and not reply. 

What would really help me put this in a compartment in my brain to store away and never open again is for you to answer a couple of questions:

1. I know we weren't connected in any way other than fucking, but why me of all the other people to just fuck? You may not like me beyond sex, but I sense that you see I'm a decent woman. Why me? 
2. What about this pitiful Jill? Is this a green card deal? That would not be your style. Do you love her? Do you have some fucked up arrangement? She must have kids for you all to have such a big home. I figured you may have a child together.
3. I have already made an appt for an exam. I don't think you'll tell me, but are you fucking others in addition to your wife and now me? 
4. You know I'm pretty smart and Internet savvy. Did it cross your mind that I could easily find this out if I decided to look? 

I've had such a hard time trusting men. On Monday night when I pulled up the marriage record I didn't want to believe that you were another liar. I even compared your signature on that document to an old mortgage of yours I found on the Internet. It made me feel like puking. Not because I was in love with you or even liked you. I had an ideal of Special Ops Boy/Joe in my head. I thought you were this great guy that had been really hurt in the past that was my kind of helper to healing and going back out into the world. Now all I can think is you are another cheater with no regard for anyone else but yourself. I flew to NM to fuck a married guy and I didn't even know it! 

I didn't puke. I didn't cry. I hit the snooze button a couple of times on Tuesday because I didn't feel like getting up.   

I will not harass you or stalk you. I think you know me better than that. I will not let your self created chaos touch me.

Please answer my questions. I deserve that. After I get my answers I will go away. I think I have proven to you that I keep my word over these last couple of years. 

Why me?

2 comments:

  1. You deserve a reponse to those questions, and I hope I am right and he does answer you. I am was right that he responded the first time. Hope I am this time as well.

    The term "assclown" keeps coming to mind.

    I am also wondering, and remember that I am thinking like a guy here so if I am off base please forgive me, whether his new bride of one year should know what she married. Does she deserve to not be made aware. She may be a wonderful person who is being sucked in as well. So tell me, as a woman, if someone knew this about someone you were married to, would you want to know or remain in the dark?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is Lt. Cmdr Ass Clown to you!

    I just responded to your question in my last post. I answered t in relation to what I planned on doing, i.e. nothing. I will tell you from first hand experience I would want to know. It may sound like I am talking out of both sides of my mouth. Right now I need to take care of me and that involves closing the door on this brief episode in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!