Monday, March 15, 2010

Breaking Up

I just tried to break up with the Sunday N.Y. Times. They can't get it right. My paper is delivered 50% of the time. I have the missed delivery number programed in my cell. I had done my part. It was direct billed to my AMEX. I paid on time. They didn't deliver. I had it. I was breaking up. Oh she poured it on thick. We are sooooo sorry. Please don't break up with us. We will do better. We didn't mean it. Then she said she would credit my account for 2 months. Now we're talking. I told her if it happens again I'm gone. I mean it. 

2 comments:

  1. We don't get that paper, just Orlando Sentinel and weekend WSJ. And Financial Times. They're OK. It is the cable company I want to break up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I had make up sex with Verizon (my phone, internet, tv is all together with fiber optic). I call them and they give me deals. it's like buying me flowers. I know they will hurt me again!

    ReplyDelete

Hi. I moderate the comments--if you just want the comment for my eyes only let me know. Also, there is a drop down and you can select "anonymous." Thanks!